Saturday, June 06, 2009

someday I will have chickens

Until then, I will have to settle for living vicariously through my friend Nadia who lives on the Oregon Coast.



This is Jiji and May.



I think this is Bim and Bop.

Nadia, did I get this right? I love the names. Nadia is the best chicken-mama ever and I wish I was closer so I could watch the babies grow up. I have some serious chicken envy at the moment!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

You got the names right. Bop is the little black/grey/white one and Bim looks like an osprey chick. I can't wait for you to have ckns too so we can be ckn nerds together.

Brandy said...

oh my god, i think it would be so much fun to have chickens! awhile back i learned of the urban chicken thing and considered it, but at the time we had hawkeye. we all know hawkeye = dead animals. maybe someday.... they are very cute, too!