Thursday, June 11, 2009

close enough

This is my total copout post of the month. I am not sleeping. BUT I am getting my dissertation off my desk for a few days (at least, right?) I have not left the computer in fore-v-e-r........

So Lexi found this video and she sent it to me on Facebook. I can't figure out if there is a way to get it off Facebook and put it here, so you just have to go visit my page. Samantha, ask Ernie. Jason, ask Miriam. Musn't there be one Facebook person per house these days?

It is called "I hate LA" and evidently the narrator and I are neighbors. It is not for the feign of heart -- or your children with growing vocabularies. seriously.

Too tired to link. Just go find it the old fashioned way. xoxo

1 comment:

Beehave said...

rules to the june challenge! so glad to hear the diss will be going on vacation for a bit