I have more job interviewing to do tomorrow. I need to punch up my anthro-moxie before the call comes. This will involve coffee, meditation, and affirmations before my bathroom mirror. I prefer interviewing in person so I can read the conversation better, but this will have to do, eh? I may know by the end of the month whether or not I have the option of working as an anthropologist (!!) Send me luck and eloquence.
*Note: the feedback is not all bad, nor is it as bad as I am making it out to be. It just seems that I have managed to get myself into a position where I am literally writing *by committee.* It looks like a fall defense is on the horizon. Not the worst thing. Not the best either, but what's a girl to do? Evidently the answer is: write more and put back in the stuff that I was encouraged to take out. Oh academics!


1 comment:
really like this post. the photographs are cool. glad to hear the interviews are progressing!
Post a Comment