Nadia's sweater. This is one that I started with a plan for xmas, and then it became a January birthday present (that she got in February). From the first time I saw this "Union Square Sweater" by Kate Gilbert, it made me think of Nadia.
It is actually a really nice pattern with enough to keep it interesting. Having said that I will never knit another sweater on size 2 needles. I love the buttons on this one; again, Nadia was the inspiration.
This is a smitten that I made for Lexi this winter while she was living in London with Marjorie. I've had the pattern for a while, and was just waiting for a cute couple in a cold climate who could appreciate it.
I do love the idea of being able to hold hands in a mitten. Why compromise?
This is the sweater I gave my mom for xmas. It is from the Kimono Knits book and I really like how it turned out. It is too warm for L.A. but hopefully can be put to good use in Oregon. This is from my brother's birthday at my parents -- good times!


2 comments:
you are prolific! actual adult garments. I am impressed, as usual
I heart my sweater. And I gets lots of occasions to wear it since it is almost never too warm for a sweater.
Post a Comment