I have a note stuck to my computer that says, "ask about prize." I put it up during week one of the blog challenge. My intent was to post about whether or not there is a prize at the end of the month if we challenge-takers successfully post every day. However, it occurred to me as I was drinking coffee after five hours of sleep and laughing out loud, that this is the prize. Jason's pork belly confession and Lexi's evening of performance art (she's says she's not doing the challenge, but it sure looks like she might be). I love feeling like I have a small sense of what is happening with the friends who feel so far away most days.
Jason and I often talk about how we are disadvantaged bloggers because we do not have kids or pets to post cute pictures of, nor do we have houses to renovate or gardens to report on. For us it is more a question of how many images can we "borrow" from Google Image before they start to pay attention....
In response to this handicap, I have been working on this post for a while. I am "borrowing" the lovely babes of friends. Samantha just wrote about how pictures of kids are a top three trait of winning posts, so here goes. (If your child is here, thank you for having an attractive kid, letting me take pictures, and share with friends. I won't name names so we can stay friends, ok?)

This last one looks like O is torturing a young lad, but in fact they are having a crazy face contest. The winner? You decide.


1 comment:
so many cute babies!
Orion's face is wackier, for sure.
I was thinking that I might have a contest with a prize but hadn't thought about a blog challenge prize.
Post a Comment