Before I crash I wanted to share an etsy shop that I just found out about. Kikib is one of my oldest friends, and she has been creative and crafty since way before it was all the rage. A portion of everything she sells goes to a school in Madagascar, so while you are there check out the link to that site. She is a very cool gal and who doesn't need a onesie??
Saturday, March 29, 2008
too cute to ignore
Before I crash I wanted to share an etsy shop that I just found out about. Kikib is one of my oldest friends, and she has been creative and crafty since way before it was all the rage. A portion of everything she sells goes to a school in Madagascar, so while you are there check out the link to that site. She is a very cool gal and who doesn't need a onesie??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
fabulous. already contacted her about zodiac onesies.
Post a Comment