Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A garden from Sofia

I got the best present in the mail this week. A garden in full bloom! Who could ask for anything better? Thanks, Sofia.
Orion wanted me to be sure to tell you that we had lots of tape. Phew!

As you can see, our deer likes the flowers too. We hung them up high enough so that she can't eat any of them, only look at them and enjoy the colors.

To answer your questions, Sofia, I do like beans. Right now I really like eating green beans, especially the skinny kind. I like candy, but not as much as Orion. He LOVES candy!! We both like popsicles and bananas. I am not sure if I have ever had a banana popsicle, but maybe I can try one when I come to visit you in NC. Orion says he has tried a banana popsicle but that cherry is still his favorite. I love you too. Give your mom and dad big hugs for me. Thank you again for the collage, it is beautiful!!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

awww, cute.

Beehave said...

Sofia was thrilled to get this reply!
She says,"I love you. Do you like cherries? When are you coming to visit? I play with my mom. And I love my mommy. And I like to play with Daddy. And I like to play with Ally, Julia, and Lane. "