Monday, March 17, 2008

xxx...no, seriously

Now this is not for all eyes.
Please use your best judgment in who you decide to share this with.
It came to me from my baby bro, who after seeing this I know is a "baby" no longer.
We grew up in a household where Peeps -- the sugary, marshmellow-y treat -- were a regular fixture this time of the year. No one especially liked them, and I'm not sure who ate them, but I cannot remember and Easter without them.
For Easter this year I sent a book all about Peeps to my parents. Evidently there are recipes designed around the cavity-inducing sweets.
I knew that they were photogenic, but I was not prepared for this image.

You may never be able to look at Peeps the same.
I know that I won't.




1 comment:

Betsy said...

Sarah... Joyce and I have been watching hilarious Peeps photos in the Chicago Trib. Go to their site to check them out....or send me your email address and I'll send you the story.