I went back to yoga in the canyon, and it feels good to be lying under the trees again. This is still one of my favorite things about living here. More on this later.
Just as I feel compelled to clean the apartment, I am also feeling like I need to clear out all of my old, delayed, and partially finished blog posts. As you can see, there was an Oscars post that has only recently made it onto the blog (despite what the date says). For weeks it has been sitting in "edit"-limbo. This post is not alone. There is one from my birthday...xmas in January...the Iowa cousins' visit...our celebrity new years.......Yikes! If things seem a bit out-of-season, don't worry it's not you. Bear with me and I'll do what I can to re-engage the four of you who are reading!
These beautiful tulips are from Orion.....on valentine's day.
This is what I am talkin' about?


3 comments:
those are indeed beautiful. and i'm happy to re-engage the past :) bring on the foot photos of the celebs...
Yay for Valentine's tulips!
That's what I got too.
I think there are more than 4 of us reading.
Already I count 5...Me, Carrie, Brandy, Samantha and my aunt Joyce!
I'll be waiting for the commentary on Iowa in the summer...
Love, Maggie
Post a Comment