Thank you for this, KT.Here, Bunny Bunny. Come here, Bunny.
Any minute now, I expect the Easter Bunny to start hiding eggs around the apartment. While I wait to find the eggs, I am knitting bunny ear hats for some of my favorite babies. Welcome to the world, Roy (pronounced Roo'ee)!
Just in case the bunny forgets to bring candy, rest assured, we'll be fine.
Pat and Susan have made sure that Orion will not have any of his original teeth by the time he is 35. In the meantime, he is LOVING it!! Word is that the malted milk eggs -- "Fiesta Eggs" -- are on their way from Iowa (the only place that sells these puppies). For those of you in Iowa: don't miss out on this delicacy.
And a last thought before the holiday is upon us -- Peeps! Thanks to Jackie who sent me to go find the Washington Post Peeps Diorama Contest: Peeps Show II. It is freaking amazing! I did notice that my http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifprevious post was not part of this contest. Evidently it is still in a league all of its own. Who knew that there were 800 (!!) submissions this year?! Now I know what I can do pass th time once unemployment in upon me in a couple of weeks. Sweet!

and Joyce also tipped me off to the Chicago Tribune Peeps Diorama submissions. Then I wandered into last year's Seattle Times submissions -- FYI, Seattle is unveiling this year's best on April 8, in the Northwest Life section. Lest I forget to mention that there is the Denver Post... The more I googled, the more I found. While my teeth are starting to hurt just looking at all the dioramas, I would like to point out that the regional politics expressed through sugary delight are pretty interesting.


2 comments:
Happy Peeps/Candy/Bunny Ear Hat day!
That is about the cutest little hat I ever did see!
Please send your address....I'm not sure we kept the box from the package you sent..... :)
who knew peeps were so versatile?
what is this you say about unemployment soon being upon you? does this indicate a seashore is in your future....? do share!!!
Post a Comment