Ok, I guess blogger got the bugs out. I have been able to post some of the queued posted that got shut out the other night, so I'll see about the rest when I can get back to this. It was a heck of a week and it might be for the best that there was a delay in taking blog-blurbs public. After a great weekend with Blake poolside in Santa Monica the clouds have cleared a bit. Now Orion and I have to excavate the apartment so JD has a place to sleep when he gets here. Until I find the floor....
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
back on track
Ok, I guess blogger got the bugs out. I have been able to post some of the queued posted that got shut out the other night, so I'll see about the rest when I can get back to this. It was a heck of a week and it might be for the best that there was a delay in taking blog-blurbs public. After a great weekend with Blake poolside in Santa Monica the clouds have cleared a bit. Now Orion and I have to excavate the apartment so JD has a place to sleep when he gets here. Until I find the floor....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Sarah, can I crash at your pad too? Bad week in the Hollywood guild - rent might be tight....
S--- where's all of the knitting you mentioned the other day?--- S
I love the ugly doll.
Post a Comment