It has been a couple of days since I flew back with my lovely escort, Lili (thanks again, lil). I have gotten over the fact that the apartment reverted to being a bachelor pad, and instead I am focusing on how great it is to see Orion. Portland must have been relaxing because I can't be bothered to worry about dishes...silverware is overrated, eh? I miss the northwest (and the people there) already. But am thankful that I made it home while you can still bring water on the plane with you. I used to love flying -- did I mention that on the return trip LAX was down to one runway and we had the opportunity to *visit* Ontario?
Now that I am back I can use the new sun hat I picked up in Oregon. cute, huh? This is me *getting out of the house* (keep laughing, Blake!) Yesterday I walked down to Hollywood Blvd. for my PT and remembered why I avoid it in the summer. A gazillion people and so many "characters" in front of the Chinese that there were three Super Girls. Sheesh! Who's protecting the public when they are all signing autographs and posing for pictures?? It reminded me of when I used to do fieldwork......


1 comment:
S-
Glad to see that you are getting back in the swing of things. I enjoyed the updates.
-S
Post a Comment