Tuesday, September 19, 2006

september is the 9th month

I know concerns have been expressed that I have not been posting. Things are fine. fine, fine, fine. I am making some med changes, so every other day I alternate between feeling pretty darn good and pretty darn awful. In another week I can celebrate six months since leaving the hospital in San Diego. woo-hoo! Until then, what can I really expect??

On my good days I have been trying to cram in the fun.
Orion took me out on the town to check out an Iowa gal who is rockin' Hollywood with her unique rap style and campaign to save the gem sweaters from lonely lives in thrift stores and attics. You should check out her website (especially if your name is Lili) -- the gateway to the world of Leslie Hall. To view the gem sweater collection start here. We missed her when she was at Amoeba, so tonight was a must see!





















[thanks for the photos erincaruso.com]
Once I recover from my big night out, I'll be back to share some images of the LA County Fair.........good times!

No comments: