Blogger for me is only in partial English, so I hope you can read this post. I am going on instinct and where "publish post" usually is on the screen.
I skipped town for a wedding. You know me and weddings. All the way to Asia!!
I'll give you a hint, on the plane there was the spicy octopus breakfast option. Ah, Asia, I have been away too long! This is my first trip to Korea (besides one really long layover at 3am in 1995. I am up to four word, and one phrase I can usually recall on demand. So far I am staying ahead of the jet lag and coasting on the no-sleep-but-I-am-in-asia high. Taking the subway and reconnecting with Lonely Planet, I kind of feel like my old self (...only with compression socks and tummy injections to thin the blood). Don't worry, I am doing great. This morning I took a yogalates (yoga ad pilates) class, and may have been the youngest person in the room besides the instructor. Korea rocks! Cross your fingers that it is a beautiful day for Irene and Soo :)
Picture and all that to come.
xoxo
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment