Sunday, June 01, 2008

summertime is pandatime!

The streets of Insadong were full of all kinds of fun surprises.








This spotting totally made my day on Friday.


I am back in Los Angeles, and after keeping jet-lag at bay while in Seoul, I am now just pretty wacked out. It is shaping up to be a busy week at work (which started today), but I will get more pictures up soon. I'll also try to get some calls made one of these days soon.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

fab photos. can't wait to hear more...

Anonymous said...

do you have any insider hollywood info on whether 'kung fu panda' is supposed to be any good? i <3 the *idea* of a kung fu panda, but am not sure about the whole movie part of it.
glad you're home safe and sound!
xo

Anonymous said...

I, for one, will not be seeing "Kung Fu Panda." Those Dreamworks bastards totally ripped off my screenplay for "Krav Maga Panda." Stupid Steven Spielberg telling me pandas joining the Israeli special forces wasn't marketable. "Come on, Steve," I said, "it's like 'Munich' but lighter... and with pandas."