This week me girl, Lexi, took a big step and became a Domestic Partner to the Lovely Marjorie. Cheers to the happy couple! There were mini-top hats involved (but I can't seem to get the photo off of my phone. Grrrr). Go thing I have this super-cute snap on hand. Yeah commitment!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I cannot believe this! I don't even get a mention in this blog entry!?! Don't you think it's a lil' bit of a coincidence that Lexi and her gal get hitched nearly 6 months to the day after having toasted me and my gal's engagement at a post-engagement dinner at the Beverly Hills' hotspot... Urth Cafe (red outdoor lights = romantic). I'm just saying. Anyway, a great big congrats to the happy couple anyway... but she totally stole the idea from me. Just sayin'.
Congratulations! They look like a lovely couple!
what? lexi!!! how was i not notified of this....??? oh man, she's gonna get it. but i'm so very happy for her!
Post a Comment