Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don't call it a comeback...









Time seems to be flying by. It might have something to do with my coming out of post-research, film festival retirement. Since Boise I find myself back to full-time work. This round I am teamed up with Chris (and he is great). In the land of Tomcats and Brangelinas, we are officially, Chrisarah (through June 29th). This is him in the nascent production office. I was in a staff meeting yesterday and realized that it feels a little bit like I never left.

I am behind on lots of things -- birthdays, thank you cards, laundry... There are finished knitting projects to be posted, but I fell out of the habit of taking pictures in a rush to get things in the mail. Maybe the recipients will send photos of these items being modeled (hint, hint). The spring babies seem to have all arrived -- welcome Roy! welcome Lilly! welcome Benjamin! -- and now it is the lull before the summer births!

More immediately, Oregon's primary is today. Let's hope those Beavers got out to vote! Mom is working the elections, so three cheers for Mom and all the election workers! Go Democracy!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

so posted :) and beautiful.