Thanks for being patient, Jackie. And thanks to my knitting gals for waiting on the photos of this project. I have yet to see the top on her, but I am hopeful that it fits. Jackie?
I took detail pictures that wouldn't give it away, but since Jackie has had her birthday sweater in hand for weeks already, I can reveal it (after a little teasing!)
ok, very little teasing. Here it is ----
ta-da! This is a Knitty pattern: "soleil". I used a hemp/cotton/modal by elsebeth lavold, Hempathy, that I picked up in Ames, Iowa. Jackie was with me at the time, so the project was intended for her from the beginning. The color makes me think of Iowa, as does Ms. JMC.
That's it for the moment. I have embarked on a knit blanket in a log cabin quilt pattern. I'll let you know how it turns out. Queen Bee, I'll try to remember to take a picture for you so you can see where I am headed. Just haven't done it yet. There is also another baby sweater around here somewhere now that I am thinking about it...hmmmmm? And then there is the skirt I was working on during the Iowa visit; not sure if there will be a photo pf that one. heh.


No comments:
Post a Comment