There is a ton of stuff that I don't know about in the world o' blogs, so periodically I do a little research on what I am missing.
If you are looking for another way to pass the time, this is it: BloggerPlay.
I guess it should not be a surprise that everything uploaded or posted somewhere, then floats around in cyberspace being consumed in all kinds of ways I never imagined. Blogger explains in their blog that they used to just run all the uploaded photos in the office, but then word spread and now it is public.
It is mesmerizing. Since it is posted from all over the world the range of images is kind of amazing. I am just waiting to see someone familiar!
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow. i found that strange and subtly disturbing. not sure why.
Great- one more way to waste my time now that we don't have TV.
Hey- Sarah, I thought of you- it looks like we're going to a dinner/awards event thingy next week that Kanye will be performing at!
I'll have to get my pregnant self all fancied up!
pretty interesting stuff!
Post a Comment