Even though Labor Day makes me think of fall and crisp days, there is no evidence of a change in the weather here in Los Angeles. In more ways than not, it is still summer to all of my sense. I am not ready to give up the long sunlit hours, or the abundance of fresh fruits and veggies. If I had a garden I would not be ready to give that up either I am guessing. I know lots of you do have gardens, and it is possible that you are looking forward to a life without weeding and watering -- however from my apartment vantage point I cannot imagine! This was a little something Maggie introduced me to that is kind of fun and a little day-brightener. It is a garden for those of us without space to plant, and a reminder that you can have flowers even in the fall. You can click on the black, or click and drag for added abundance.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Bloom
Even though Labor Day makes me think of fall and crisp days, there is no evidence of a change in the weather here in Los Angeles. In more ways than not, it is still summer to all of my sense. I am not ready to give up the long sunlit hours, or the abundance of fresh fruits and veggies. If I had a garden I would not be ready to give that up either I am guessing. I know lots of you do have gardens, and it is possible that you are looking forward to a life without weeding and watering -- however from my apartment vantage point I cannot imagine! This was a little something Maggie introduced me to that is kind of fun and a little day-brightener. It is a garden for those of us without space to plant, and a reminder that you can have flowers even in the fall. You can click on the black, or click and drag for added abundance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
very cute. i like that you can add one on top of another ;) my garden is crap this year, so i won't even know it's gone. i haven't had time to even use the good stuff; my banana peppers are now all turned to a bright red color. i should really pick one to see how it tastes. got your message the other day; this morning is the first morning i'm doing something diss-wise since i left you the last message. back to the interview...
you can also hold your left-click (for PC-users) down and the flowers just keep piling up!
back to work...
Hi, Sarah--had fun looking at your postings (is that the right word?)--liked the pictures--especially of you in the red dress & of Orion holding the baby. I hope I can get some of the reunion pictures from you, since we ran out of film before most of the group pictures were taken. I loved the thought of the two of you as Simpson characters. I liked your comments about Harry Potter. Basically, I just like you! Love, Pat
Post a Comment