Hi gals, I was visiting one of the cutest websites ever, Angry Chicken, and the current post is about toy options -- so I thought of you all. There are a number of links and I know that there is at least one little girl in North Carolina who is going to possibly need wings come Halloween (see Fairy Wings link).
Not much is new out here in the sunshine. I am still writing and trying to eek out some cohesion among pages. I just took a job with the Emmys, so that will be a nice change of pace next month. Inspired by getting my brother moved into his new place, O and I are taking a good look at our spot and I am deciding what we can do to make it *new* again. Will keep you posted.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
the emmy's? the emmys! and i never got my full posting on the oscars! okay, okay, you KNOW i'm going to need details on this one. oooh, so cool. and that website was really sweet. i wish i were handy with a sewing machine. or a needle and thread. or knitting needles. but we all know that mike continually has to show me how to sew buttons on, and that my foree into crocheting was a disaster (thank you, broken wrist). so i'll leave this stuff to the craftier ladies. but i'm always up for a non-sewing related toy-making venture ;)
Post a Comment