Saturday, June 03, 2006

Too much HGTV


To celebrate Memorial Day 2006, Orion and I tackled plumbing. To be honest, Orion was the one under the sink, but I was there to read directions, hand tools, and say supportive words of encouragement. We may not have made it to the grocery store, or done anything else on our list, but we do have a beautiful new Moen faucet which everyone who has done dishes in our kitchen the past few months can appreciate. Carrie will be delighted to know that it has a sprayer.
Nice work, O!


I may not be able to vacuum yet, but I can handle *lightweight* tasks like applying contact paper that looks like wood (love it). This really was a giant accomplishment, on par with walking the three blocks to the library. So far June is full of achievements.
Achievements and naps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»