This is the most commonly asked question that I don't have an answer for.
The post-op road to recovery is slow. Actually, for the intensity of the surgery, I am moving right along...but it feels slow when I realize it is June (!!)

In the spirit of being present and mindful of the fact that sometimes you just have to appreciate the slow in life, my dearest Blake sent me my very own Bonsai to pass the time with. Leave it to B to know exactly what I needed in the absence of a garden! Getting a plant in the mail is a f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c surprise. Cross your fingers that this little tree and I make it through the summer -- have I mentioned that it is hot in Hollywood?


3 comments:
S-
glad to see some new bits and pieces here! makes it easier to be so far away. -S
Hooray! I love bonsai!
Sarah...I just stumbled, happily, across your blog when I was checking for In The Stacks updates. So glad to see you out here in our strange little world!
XO,
Betsy
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment