Thursday, June 15, 2006

intent

When I thought about starting this site I imagined it could be a resource in the much absent forum about PTE surgery and the period of recovery. Unfortunately, I started working on it at almost the precise moment that I stopped wanting to talk about my health problems. I'm told this is how things go sometimes. While I don't mean to mislead anyone with the title, it has become harder to think about postings that reflect the details of ongoing health problems, physical therapy, continued testing, and the general emotional roller-coaster I have taken up residence on since last year. It feels self-indulgent and I hit a point where I just don't know what to say. Working from the assumption that there are only the five of you reading this (and "Alex" who evidently liked the squirrel in a sweater) I might try to include a bit related to health and my ongoing pursuit of it. Bear with me as I am trying to hang in there.

[Thanks Google Image for the kitten. You may notice it is actually cross-stitch...one of the many crafts I have started and is now somewhere in my apartment waiting for completion.]

2 comments:

Carrie and Rob said...

i'm jealous of your mystery commenter. i don't think we've gotten any strengers commenting on our blog, but i guess you never know what'll happen in the blogosphere!

blog about whatever strikes your fancy, i say. i'll keep reading, regardless...

-c

Betsy said...

I want a mystery commenter too! I added a counter to my blog, because I'm curious, but as far as I know it could just be Amber checking multiple times a day- like I do with hers....