Sunday, August 17, 2008

North Carolina

Greetings from Durham!
In eleven days I have taken zero pictures. My plan is to locate my camera and start documenting life with Samantha, Ernie and Sofia. Samantha is still very pregnant and Sofia is in her final weeks of being three. It is a combination that seems to make the days go fast. We are having thunderstorms, and lots of opportunities to read and color. It is a real pleasure to be able to sit and knit with Samantha; it makes me realize how much I have missed it. We have been trying to catch the Olympics in the evening (for as long as we can stay awake). I just wanted to get a quick post up to say that I made it and all is going well. It feels like summer in NC -- and I love it!
more soon....

1 comment:

earthmama said...

wow, you are there for 3 weeks?! that is wonderful. i'm sure you are both loooovvving it. wish i was there (maybe i'd even try to learn to knit...)