These are the only moments when we did anything besides work while I was visiting Lexi at SAR. Lexi and I may have the same photos on our blogs since this was the case. I guess we ate a couple of times...wait, what am I saying?! We had a fantastic dinner at Pasqual's (some of you may remember the calendars from here that are always in my kitchen) and a terrific lunch at Agua Sante (the restaurant evidently doesn't have a website, but the NYTimes likes it, I hear). A SAR board member also introduced us to an amazing little chocolate shop! When you are in Santa Fe, ask for Todos Santos. If you can't locate the chocolatier, never fear, there is a Dunkin Donuts.*
*Los Angeles is a city committed to doughnuts but, sadly, without D&D.


2 comments:
What is that cute little armored rhino statue? I loves it!!!
oh, i am such a sucker for menus. i'm drooling now and hungrier than a horse.
Post a Comment