Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Obey

There is energy happening. Yesterday I could feel it more palpably. The outcomes last night felt kind of anti-climactic, but I am still hopeful. I am really enjoying the art that is coming out in response to the political activity. Keep it comin'!

Props to Shepard Fairey for continuing to put out images that are both lovely and public. On the Obey site there is a version that can be downloaded for guerrilla posting.

note to brandy: it is either political inspiration or dissertation procrastination that has brought me back to the blog. in either case, i missed you too :)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I'm reading your blog as my computer speakers blare an interview from Puerto Rico. I've been sitting here for over two hours with the same (1 1/2 hr.) interview, and am restless. So I went blog searching, to see if you or Carrie or Samantha had any new posts. And wahla, I struck gold :)

Brandy said...

and off topic to your post, check out: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20010781,00.html
this article came out FIVE days ago, and i just now went searching. interesting, eh? that answers some of our questions :)