Happy Valentine's Day This is the heart I made O for valentine's day. I got sick and haven't been back to work, so he'll have to wait to get his surprise, but this way it can stay in the shop and amuse other knitters. xoxoxo
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
first the uterus, now the heart...which internal organ will be knitted next? can't wait to see... happy <3 day! xo
this is really more of a newsletter for the four people who read it than a wide-reaching public forum. while i do knit, this is not a "knitting blog" --sorry Ravelers
I had PTE surgery in March 2006. After failing to find resources related to this that spoke to me, I thought I could make my own. This decision corresponded with not wanting to think about how I was doing. Since it is a long slow road to recovery, should make for a suprising blog -- about, or not about, blood clots. [original explanation of PTE4me , a.k.a. Pulmonary-Thromboendarterectomy Central]
2 comments:
first the uterus, now the heart...which internal organ will be knitted next? can't wait to see...
happy <3 day!
xo
that is sweet...and a little creepy. but considering your recent history, i think it's beautiful. regarding carrie's comment, what is <3 day?
Post a Comment