Let it suffice to say that for a week I have looked like I am wearing purple shorts. Well, shorts on one leg anyway. The bruising seems to be the worst part, and it looks more painful than it is. This doesn't come close to the discomfort and impact of the last recovery (thankgodthankgodrhankgod). It has been great to have my family around, and again Orion has proved himself to be an absolute gem. Give me another week, a bunch of naps, some good cable movies, and I'll be good as new!
In the meantime, I started a project to pass the time. The Knit Cafe is on Melrose and it might just be the most beautiful yarn shop ever conceived.

The idea is that by the time I finish this sweater I'll be back. It is my recovery sweater. So far I have sleeves, a back, a hood, and part of the front. Almost there...


4 comments:
If you really need more to do during your recovery- I'd take a sweater like that too!
i <3 slouchy!
ooh, it's beautiful! what color are you doing?
pearl grey. I actually passed this sweater along to Irene before her surgery.
Post a Comment