Monday, January 01, 2007

Ready, Set, 2007!

Happy New Year!
This is what Los Angeles looks like when you move while taking a picture.
Like most years, I wake up with an ambitious list of things to do -- resolutions, cleaning my desk for a fresh start, etc. I did go out to get a paper so I could do the crossword, and then I watched football and took a nap. So far the year is off to a good start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! I think that organizing is an excellent procrastination tool.. but napping is a close second.
beejavascript:void(0)
Publish Your Comment

Anonymous said...

sarah!
love the photo. all things in iowa are delightful. my new year's res is to lose the baby weight. you'd think that now i'm paying tuition again, it would cross my mind to make my resolution one that has something to do with diss work. alas, that's not the case ;) but we'll see. i hope to catch up with you soon, bran