This is a great show, and if you are in LA, the days to see it are numbered. All of the pieces are inspired by the Beastie Boys and their music. Not sure if the link up top works, but if not...Gallery 1988 has become a neighborhood favorite of O and I. I still have a soft spot for the B-Boys and the art was really fun (we went to the opening). I hear that when the economy is bad the best thing you can do is buy art......
Saturday, January 31, 2009
beasties
This is a great show, and if you are in LA, the days to see it are numbered. All of the pieces are inspired by the Beastie Boys and their music. Not sure if the link up top works, but if not...Gallery 1988 has become a neighborhood favorite of O and I. I still have a soft spot for the B-Boys and the art was really fun (we went to the opening). I hear that when the economy is bad the best thing you can do is buy art......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment