
Where does the time go? Orion was shocked to be reminded that we started dating when he was 26. I am shocked that I am still "dating" someone who is 35. hee hee. I have a feeling it will be a good year for both of us.
This morning I sent him out the door with 60 cupcakes for his fellow Amoeba-ites. This is how I spent my Sunday....The pumpkin cheesecake is in the fridge. Do you think there is a bit of procrastination afoot?
Orion was committed to the cupcake project. He got up early to make frosting (!!) and decorate them.
It is nice to know that I am still crazy about the guy. Happy Birthday, Orion!


4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Holy shite... 9 years. My god. I'm happy for you both. O... you are old old sonnovabitch.
i remember that party at your IC apartment! sarah, your dress was fuzzy. maybe i took that photo? hmmm...happy birthday, O! i'm psyched to see you both soon!!!
we are fond of him, too. Sofia says, " I love you Sarah and Orion. Will you come visit again when I am five? Happy birthday [Orion] I like you. "
Happy Birthday Orion! Those look like tasty cupcakes. If there are any left, we like them in Iowa, too. I hear they ship well ;) Sarah, I'm currently reading your draft....
Post a Comment