Thursday, July 26, 2007

Golden Compass

Good thing there is another series now that Harry Potter is wrapping up! I have not actually started the new book yet, but it is sitting on my desk waiting patiently for me to ease back into my post-vacation life.

I know lots of other people have this item on their blogs, but it is fun and I am a monkey (for the moment). Go ahead and play with this until I can find time to look at the million pictures from the last three weeks.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I seem to have made you into some sort of a cat.
Glad to see you back online!!
Get started on that book.

earthmama said...

guess i changed you to a mouse. hmm. that doesn't seem to fit you at all. i don't really get this daemon thing. you must have to read the books...